Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Month Checkup

Luke and Anna had their two month check up this afternoon. They have both gotten bigger. Luke is now 10lbs 14oz and 22.5" long. Anna is 8lbs 15oz and 21.5" long. They both look great according to the Doctor, which is always good to hear.

This checkup included their first round of shots. That was definitely not fun. Luke made the saddest face I'd ever seen after the nurses stuck him with the three shots. I wrapped him up real quick and had him calmed down after a few minutes. Anna wasn't happy either. She spit up what seemed like a majority of the liquid vaccine they gave her.

They in general are doing very well. April and I both are still getting up a few times a night to feed them, but its getting better. My guess is that by the 3 month mark we may be really close to having them sleep throughout the night. I really hope they are sleeping through the night by our District Convention. We went to our Special Assembly day yesterday with only 4 hours of sleep. There is no way I could do that 3 days in a row.




No comments:

Post a Comment