Thursday, December 18, 2008

Being Pregnant with Twins

So at this point I have heard and taken all the advice from Singleton moms that I can (singleton = single birth). Everyone has advice or suggestions but they for the most part only apply to them or to just having a singleton. At 29 weeks I cant tie my own shoes, I find putting socks on an ordeal, I've returned to vomiting with some frequency and can only eat small meals because the babies are taking up so much space internally. The twins like working over my ribs, hips and nerves. Slowly taxing all my energy reserves. My life is being overrun by doctors appointment and hospital visits. My emotions fluctuate from moderate to extreme, having more crying fits than ever before in my life. 

Yet, through all of the above, every time I see a new baby shoe, I get all mushy and excited about the little things growing inside of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment