Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cockroft Shower

Yesterday was the Cockroft Family Gathering/Baby Shower. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the family. It's always great getting together and I wish it was possible to see everyone more often. With the babies coming, the next family get together will include four generations of family members! :)

For the shower, Grandma Cockroft came up with a great idea and had everyone get their favorite children's book for the babies and write a little something in it. There were so many books that I had forgotten from my childhood. I know both of the babies will love them. The messages in them were all very sweet and I know the kids will cherish them as they grow up.

I've taken a few pictures of the babies room with all of the books and stuffed animals they also received. As you can tell we definitely need to pick up some book ends for the dresser. I think we'll do that next weekend when we pick up a second closet rod for the room.





No comments:

Post a Comment